Why Do You Need a Realtor®?
A Realtor® brings a wealth of understanding and experience to the home-buying process. In truth, a licensed agent offers far more than the services of assisting you find the house of your dreams. Realtors are not simply real estate agents
– they are skilled negotiators, mediators, and arbitrators, experienced financial consultants, and exceptional navigators around the local communities they serve. Realtors are members of the National Association of Realtors®
(NAR) and must comply with an extensive Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
. An experienced Realtor is your greatest resource when preparing to purchase a home.
I want to be your Dallas/Fort Worth real Estate guide
- Dealing with me can save you significant time, cash and the stress typically expected when buying or selling a home.
- I understand the North Texas real estate market inside and out and will make sure you avoid wasting time or energy looking at homes that don’t meet your needs.
- I will help you with any home – even if it has been listed by another real estate agent, or is being offered directly by the current owner.
- I work with the very best loan providers in the area; I will assist you get pre-qualified for a home mortgage; discuss down payments, closing costs, and explain monthly payment options.
- I am an exceptional source for community information, including specific details about local school districts, community events, shopping, and will provide suggestions on home inspections and costs.
- I am experienced at presenting your offer to the homeowner or listing agent and can guide you through the contract negotiation process, ensuring you get the best deal possible. I bring neutrality to the buying process, and can explain the benefits and downsides of a specific property, both residential and investment.
Real Estate Services Provided to Dallas/Fort Worth Homebuyers
With exceptional service, come exceptional results.
- Assist in qualifying for Conventional, FHA, VA, and other special financing to identify the best home mortgage option, and connect you with a mortgage lender that specializes in that area.
- Find homes offered that have the features you want, while staying within your budget, and searching listings within your preferred Dallas/Fort Worth community.
- Identify the most affordable financing for your unique home buying situation.
- Help you decide and prepare the offer to be presented to the seller.
- Assist you and the sellers reach an agreement on acceptable contract terms.
- Fairly resolve any disagreements between the buyer and seller involving pending offers or contract negotiations.
- Provide assistance to the buyer in organizing final details involving financing.
- Manage any and all issues that take place throughout the purchasing process – from before the contract is presented to after final closing – addressing any potential barriers along the way.
- Follow up regularly to make sure you’re pleased with your new home, and be available for any questions that might arise.